Last week I got my usual Twitter notifications in the morning, but was extremely surprised to notice that I had been nominated for an AWARD by the lovely Bridget Check out her beautiful, thought provoking posts here. Me? A blogger award? I thought is this a joke? After all my whooping and clapping I decided to write my post. Thank you so much Bridget! Lolo has been extremely fussy with her new set of teeth coming through, and it’s been difficult to do anything.
The Liebster Award is a way for bloggers around the world, to discover new bloggers read a variety of content and just connect. This is a great idea for people to network, make new friends and a new blog to your reading lists! Please click on this link to read the rules of the awards.
Here are the questions Bridget asked me.
What’s your favourite film?
The Devil Wears Prada! I literally wanted to be Anne Hathaway in that movie. It had perfect one liners, and the best villain Meryl Streep.
If you could live in a book or TV show what would it be and why?
I would live in The Kardashians’. No, I’m not a super fan but I would love to dress up, get filmed 24/7 and get papped just to experience a day in their lives.
If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
I would travel to Nigeria, to see my family! I miss them so much.
Who inspires you and why?
My mummy! My mummy is the best at looking after myself and my siblings, she always listens to my long stories, works hard and never ever gets tired.
Cat or Dog?
Cats are satanic. Sorry. If it’s a dog a Pug or Chihuahua.
What did you want to be when you were younger?
A Dentist or a Vet.
Apple or Android?
APPLE! Hate the way the font is on Androids and the camera quality. Shambles.
How would you spend £1 million?
Ahhh first I’d update my wardrobe with the best clothes. After that reality, will kick in so I will just invest. Invest Invest! Oh, and give some money to my family of course.
What has been your greatest achievement so far?
Becoming a mother, as cliché as it sounds this by far is the best thing to happen to me.
Musical or Play?
This is tricky, I think Musical I’d love to watch Dream Girls.
What is your favourite nursery rhyme?
‘Wind the Bobbin up’ because it’s the first song Lauren clapped her hands to.
11 Random Facts about me!
- I’m the biggest Rihanna fan you could possibly meet. I fainted at one of her concerts due to shock.
- I’m super clumsy I fall literally anywhere.
- I love perfume and my favourite is Lancôme La Vie Est Belle.
- I get distracted easily.
- I don’t like fake people, bags, shoes, makeup. Anything fake is a no from me.
- I used to be laughed at by my friends, for the cellulite on my bum. They called me ‘jiggly puff.’
- I can’t stand some Disney movies like High School, Musical or Frozen.
- I love Bruno Mars.
- I’m named ‘Katrina’ after my Great Grandmother.
- I was obsessed with B2K and Loved Jboog.
- I absolutely love Mini Cheddars.
My nominees are:
My questions for my nominees are:
- Where’s your favourite place in the world?
- Are you a foodie or a dieter?
- Who is your favourite celebrity?
- Who inspires you since becoming a mother. And why?
- Tube or bus?
- What’s your worst experience whilst travelling?
- Last minute getaway or planned holiday?
- What is your favourite clothes shop?
- Uber or driving?
- Who was your favourite Spice Girl?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done?